Health Certificates

Health Certificate

Whether you are traveling to another state, or another country - Baseline Animal Hospital can provide a Pet Health Certificate.  

For Domestic Health Certificates, when travelling with your pet(s) to another US State, there may be animal health requirements specific for that destination. As soon as you know your travel details, contact your local veterinarian to assist with the pet travel process. Factors to consider may include meeting time frames for obtaining a health certificate, updating vaccinations, diagnostic testing, or administration of medications/ treatments.

To learn the requirements for moving your pet from your current location to another US state, please select your destination state from the list below.  If you have questions, direct them to the State Veterinarian’s office in your destination state.

For International Health Certificates, your destination country sets requirements for pets entering the country, which can change at any time. Most countries require pets to arrive with a health certificate (also called an international health certificate, a veterinary health certificate, a veterinary certificate, or an export certificate). You must verify the country requirements each time you plan to travel with your pet. 

Airlines and shipping lines establish their own policies to transport pets in addition to the requirements of the federal, state, and local governments. Check with your airline or ship representative to determine what requirements they may have. 

To schedule a Health Certificate for your pet, please call (909) 987-4788.

Our Locations

Find us on the map