Bring your pets to stay at Baseline Animal Hospital's pet boardingwhile you are away . Whether your pets need care for the weekend, two or three-week vacation, or several months during a move, we provide the space, care, and attention pets need. Our facility is a home away from home for your pet. We have large indoor runs and a large outdoor play yard for dogs, not just little cages. Cats enjoy the privacy of a separate cat room with a view.
Private tours are available upon request.
Baseline Animal Hospital staffs qualified professionals to care for your pet at very reasonable prices. Our staff includes a manager, staff veterinarian, and animal care specialists. Our trusted boarding assistants love nurturing your pet with lavish attention and professional care while monitoring the status of their health and overall well-being.
Your cat will enjoy a spacious cat cage with supervised playtime with a big window to look outside, and our boarding facility provides your dog with a spacious kennel, three (or more) daily backyard playtimes, food, water and a cot or pillows at no extra charge! If your dogs or cats prefer to stay with their housemate, we can accommodate that in most cases as well (same species only).
- Clean Kennels
- Raised Cots, Pillows & Blankets
- Blue Buffalo Quality Dry Food (or bring your own food for fussy eaters)
- Spacious Dog Kennel Runs - Sizes: Premium 8×5, Large 5×5, Medium 3×5
- Smaller Dog Kennel Sizes: Medium 4x3, Small 3x2
- Cat Room Habitats 4×2
- Individual Playtime
- 3 or More Outings Per Day in our beautiful enclosed & covered 50 foot Play Yard
- Calming Music for your pets pleasure
- Medications can be administered at an additional charge
- Grooming Services Available at an additional charge
BOARDING RULES AND REGULATIONS
For boarding prices, please contact our office at 909-987-4788 option 2.
- Must be current on DHPP, Bordetella & Rabies
- Bordetella is required every 6 months
- Capstar flea deterrent treatment (At pet owner's cost)
- Must be current on FVRCP& Rabies
All vaccine records from other hospitals must be in the name of the correct pet name.
When dropping your pet off, you will need to supply a pre-completed Boarding Agreement that you have printed from our forms page and filled out, or fill out a new form in the office and sign your estimate. Full payment is expected at drop off in most cases.
Our boarding services are open six days a week from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm for pick-up & drop-offs (we are closed Sundays). Please call for our daily rates at 909-987-4788 option 2.